(ACECLOFENAC & PARACETAMOL SUSPENSION)
PACKING: – 60 ML
ACECLOFENAC 100MG &PCM 325MG
The combination medication is used to treat pain and inflammation. It is and excellent pain reliever and anti-inflammatory analgesic medicine. Its is used in the treatment of chronic pains.
Aceclofenac has +ve effects on cartilage anabolism combined with modulating effect of matrix catabolism. Paracetamol has analgesic and antipyretic action with weak anti-inflammatory activity which are overcomed with the combination of aceclofenac, thereby enhancing the overall efficacy of the product as a whole.
• Absorption: -Aceclofenac: Rapidly absorbed; almost 100% bioavailability; peak plasma levels reached about 1.25-3 hours after oral admin.
• Distribution: – Aceclofenac: >99.7% bound to plasma proteins; distributes into synovial fluid. Paracetamol: Distributes throughout most fluids of the body.
• Metabolism: – Aceclofenac: Probably metabolized by CYP2C9; average plasma elimination
• Half-Life: 4-4.3 hours. Paracetamol: Mainly metabolized hepatically; plasma elimination half-life: 1-4 hours.
• Excretion: – Aceclofenac: About two-thirds of the administered dose is removed in the urine, mainly as conjugated hydroxymetabolites. Paracetamol: Most metabolites are removed in the urine within 24 hours.
• Antipyretic agents used to treat pain and swelling.