ZIGSILY is the composition of Silymarin with B-Complex Suspension. Silymarin is a unique flavonoid complex—containing silybin, silydianin, and silychrisin—that is derived from the milk thistle plant. These unique phytochemicals from the milk thistle have been the subject of decades of research into their beneficial properties. Like all vitamins, B12 is an organic compound, made from carbons (as opposed to minerals, which are inorganic), and essential for our normal metabolic function and health. Also, like most vitamins, B12 plays a wide variety of roles in our metabolism.
The shortlist of important effects B12 has on your health includes these: Vitamin B12 is essential for the manufacture of red blood cells; a deficiency leads to a characteristic kind of anemia Vitamin B12 is needed to support the normal function of nerve cells, and to manufacture myelin, the insulating material that surrounds some of our nerve cells and speeds neural transmission Vitamin B12 is required for the replication of DNA.
• Regenerate liver cells damaged by alcohol or drugs
• Decongest the liver (A liver decongestant stimulates bile flow through the liver and gallbladder, thus reducing stagnation and preventing gallstone formation and bile-induced liver damage.)
• Increase the survival rate of patients with cirrhosis
• Complement the treatment of viral hepatitis
• Protect against industrial poisons, such as carbon tetrachloride (a colorless gas that leaks into air, water, and soil near manufacturing and waste sites)
• Protect the liver against pharmaceuticals that stress the liver, such as acetaminophen and tetracycline
• Antidote and prevent poisoning from the death cap mushroom, Amanita phalloides.
Side effects of Silymarin with B-Complex Suspension
Consult a doctor before taking Silymarin with B-Complex Suspension and discuss the following health conditions
Can a person form a habit after taking Silymarin with B-complex suspension?
It is advised to consult a doctor regarding the habit-forming ability of the medication.
Does this suspension cause dizziness in the body?
There is no sufficient evidence to relate the dizziness as an effect of Silymarin with B complex suspension.
Can pregnant women take Silymarin with B-Complex Suspension?
It is advised to consult a doctor.
Is it safe to drive after taking Silymarin and B complex suspension?
Yes one can drive after silymarin with B complex medication
What is the effect of alcohol on my medication?
Alcohol can cause adverse effects on your medication and you should visit the doctor regarding your alcohol addiction.
SILYMARIN WITH B-COMPLEX