(SUCRALFATE 1 GM + OXETACAINE 20 MG)
Packing: – 100ML
M.R.P: – 89
Full Description : (SUCRALFATE 1 GM + OXETACAINE 20 MG) Sucralfate is a locally acting substance reacts with hydrochloric acid in the stomach to form a cross-linking, viscous, paste-like material capable of acting as an acid buffer after a single dose. It also attaches to proteins on the surface of ulcers, such as albumin and fibrinogen, to form stable insoluble complexes. These complexes serve as protective barriers at the ulcer surface, preventing further damage from acid, pepsin, and bile. Thus acts as anti-ulcerant. Oxetacaine is a local anesthetic of the amide type. It produces a reversible loss of sensation by preventing or diminishing the conduction of sensory nerve impulses near the site of its application. It also decreases the permeability of the nerve cell membrane to sodium ions by membrane stabilising effect. Relieves pain, bloating, discomfort and fullness.
• ABSORPTION: Minimally absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract
• METABOLISM: Not metabolized, excreted unchanged in urine
• EXCRETION: Primarily in urine as unchanged drug
• ABSORPTION: – Rapidly absorbed following oral administration.
• METABOLISM: -Oxetacaine is not metabolized but is eliminated rapidly by the kidney. EXCRETION: – Oxetacaine is not metabolized but is eliminated rapidly by the kidney. After oral doses, 10 to 15 percent of the dose is excreted unchanged in the urine.
MECHANISM of ACTION
Improve the patient’s condition by performing the following functions Inhibiting the gastric juice secretion. Promotes ulcer healing
Oxetacaine belongs to a class of medications called local anesthetics. Acts upon the nerves of the digestive system and stops the nerves from sending signals of pain Relieves bloating & discomfort
INDICATION: – Sucralfate / Oxetacaine is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
• Inflammation of the stomach
• Chronic digestive disease
• Pain associated with swollen vein of anus