COMPOSITION: – CARICA PAPAYA LEAF EXTRACT 350MG + TINOSPORA CORDIFOLIA 150MG + OCIMUM SANCTUM 50MG
PACKING: – 10X10
M.R.P: – 3500
Carica papaya leaf extract:
1. Papaya leaf extracts contains the enzymes chymopapin and papain that boost platelets.
2. They are high in minerals like calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron and manganese.
3. Papaya leaf significantly increases the platelet count very effectively and is given in all kinds of fevers
4. Mostly useful in viral fever, chicken guenia fever and dengue fever.
5. Papaya leaf extracts effectively inhibits cancer cell growth and improves immune activity. Papaya leaves are nourishing, restoring, protective and contains healing powers.
1. T.cordifolia is used in Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine for the treatment of jaundice, diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis and is also used as an immunostimulant.
2. It has been also indicated useful in the treatment of heart diseases, leprosy, helmenthiasis and rheumatoid arthritis.
3. It is helpful in treating digestive ailments such as hyperacidity, colitis, worm infestation and loss of appetite, abdominal pain, excessive thirst, vomiting and even live disorders like hepatitis.
4. Tinospora cordifolia is an ayurvedic herb, which is power house of antioxidants, which fight free radicals, keep all cells healthy and get rid of diseases.
5. Giloy helps remove toxins, purification of blood, fight bacteria that causes disease and combat liver disease and urinary tract infections.
6. Due to its anti inflammatory and anti arthritic activities, helps treat arthritis.
7. Giloy is antipyretic and helps get rid of recurrent fever like dengue fever, malarial fever and viral fever.
1. Commonly known as holy basil, tulsi.
2. Tulsi has strong germicidal, fungicidal, antibacterial properties that are great for resolving fevers.
3. It can cure any type of fever.
4. Tulsi leaves are packed with antioxidants and essential oils that produce eugenol, methyl eugenol and caryophyliene.
5. These substances help the pancreas cells function properly.
6. Resulting insulin secretion is proper and helps increase sensitivity of insulin.
7. Tulsi beat diabetes. Indication Thrombocytopenia (low platelet count) associated with dengue, chicken guinea, malaria, typhoid, viral fever