COMPOSITION: – CARICA PAPAYA LEAF EXTRACT 350MG + TINOSPORA CORDIFOLIA 150MG + OCIMUM SANCTUM 50MG
PACKING: – 10X10
M.R.P: – 3500
Carica papaya leaf extract:
1. Papaya leaf extracts contains the enzymes chymopapin and papain that boost platelets.
2. They are high in minerals like calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron and manganese.
3. Papaya leaf significantly increases the platelet count very effectively and is given in all kinds of fevers
4. Mostly useful in viral fever, chicken guenia fever and dengue fever.
5. Papaya leaf extracts effectively inhibits cancer cell growth and improves immune activity. Papaya leaves are nourishing, restoring, protective and contains healing powers.
1. T.cordifolia is used in Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine for the treatment of jaundice, diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis and is also used as an immunostimulant.
2. It has been also indicated useful in the treatment of heart diseases, leprosy, helmenthiasis and rheumatoid arthritis.
3. It is helpful in treating digestive ailments such as hyperacidity, colitis, worm infestation and loss of appetite, abdominal pain, excessive thirst, vomiting and even live disorders like hepatitis.
4. Tinospora cordifolia is an ayurvedic herb, which is power house of antioxidants, which fight free radicals, keep all cells healthy and get rid of diseases.
5. Giloy helps remove toxins, purification of blood, fight bacteria that causes disease and combat liver disease and urinary tract infections.
6. Due to its anti inflammatory and anti arthritic activities, helps treat arthritis.
7. Giloy is antipyretic and helps get rid of recurrent fever like dengue fever, malarial fever and viral fever.
1. Commonly known as holy basil, tulsi.
2. Tulsi has strong germicidal, fungicidal, antibacterial properties that are great for resolving fevers.
3. It can cure any type of fever.
4. Tulsi leaves are packed with antioxidants and essential oils that produce eugenol, methyl eugenol and caryophyliene.
5. These substances help the pancreas cells function properly.
6. Resulting insulin secretion is proper and helps increase sensitivity of insulin.
7. Tulsi beat diabetes. Indication Thrombocytopenia (low platelet count) associated with dengue, chicken guinea, malaria, typhoid, viral fever
Uses Of Carica Papaya Leaf Extract, Tinospora Cordifolia & Ocimum Sanctum Capsules
The composition of Carica Papaya Leaf Extract, Tinospora Cordifolia, and Ocimum Sanctum Capsule is an ayurvedic medication that is helpful in treating fever, and jaundice, chronic diarrhea, cancer, bone fracture, pain, skin diseases, eye disorders. The person gets relief from the heart risks including heart attack, stroke, etc. Viral fever, chicken Gunia fever, and dengue fever are cured with the help of this medication. The person suffering from arthritis can also take use this medication. The diabetic patient can get relief from the use of this medication.
The use of this medication is to be done under the advice of the doctor. While taking the medication the person is not allowed to chew, crush or break the tablet. The capsule is only allowed to be swallowed with a glass of water. Based on the medical condition, the person is advised to take the dose as long as prescribed by the doctor.
When the side effects occur after the intake of the capsule the person should not get tensed as the side effects which occur are almost common. With the intake of the combination of the medication, the following are the side effects that can occur :
For the Carica Papaya Leaf Extract, Tinospora Cordifolia & Ocimum Sanctum Capsules to show its effectiveness there are certain precautions that the person should consider which are as follows :
The person is advised to stop the use of the capsule at least 2 weeks before the surgery to avoid any negative effects.
No, the person is advised not to take the other medications as there could be negative effects on the immune system and the system can be disturbed.